Dyslexia Therapist/Teachers Employment Opportunities in South Carolina
Dyslexia Therapist – Breakwater Associates – Mount Pleasant, SC
We have an immediate opening for an individual trained and certified by an IDA-SC approved training program in the Orton-Gillingham/Structured Literacy approach.
Part-time to Full-time flexible schedule – depending on your preference.
If interested in applying, please go to:
OG Tutor (Part-time) – Christ Church Episcopal School Achievement Center – Greenville, SC
The Achievement Center seeks creative, encouraging part-time Orton-Gillingham tutors to provide academic support for our Lower School and Middle School students. Tutors provide individual support to students through regularly scheduled appointments. Applicants must be Level 1 or Level 2 certified and experienced in the Orton-Gillingham Approach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with students at the school during Achievement Center hours (M-Th 7:30 am-5:00 pm, F 7:30 am-4:00 pm)
- Provide individualized Orton-Gillingham instruction
- Conduct, analyze, and interpret student assessments
- Maintain ongoing communication with students, parents, and faculty members, including providing quarterly progress reports
- Attend training sessions and meetings when necessary
- Perform other duties consistent with the position of a Professional Tutor
To apply, send a resume to Laura Bress, Tutor Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers – PACE Academy – SC Midlands
For more information, download the job description.
Share this page with your friends…