IDA is excited to announce the launch of the International Youth and Young Adult Advocate Program!
The goal of this program is to galvanize a consortium of young community champions to provide a public voice for dyslexia through IDA. Our International Youth and Young Adult Advocates will help the organization gain visibility for the cause and raise both national and international awareness.
Our ultimate goal is to have at least one Advocate for every state and global partner!
The role of the IDA Youth Ambassador is to serve as a Goodwill Ambassador by:
- Making public appearances on behalf of the Association
- Acting as an emissary to various public officials
- Being a positive example and role model to others with dyslexia
- Educating the public and assisting in securing public and private sector support for IDA’s mission
We are now accepting applications for IDA Youth Advocates. Youth with dyslexia are encouraged to apply and can be nominated by an IDA Branch, their parents or community.
- Must be between 15-21 years of age
- Must have dyslexia (Verification Required)
If you would like to nominate an individual, please click on the links below to find the job description, which includes duties and responsibilities, including minimum qualifications, and the application.
Let’s give our Youth the Voice they deserve!